Re: Is Everyone Present And Accounted For?----[Choices]

Christopher Wright wrote:

On Sep 5, 2005, at 10:39 PM, Bill Polhemus wrote:

Wrong. The local and state "leaders" in Lousiana are taking their talking points straight off the fax from the DNC, and making this whole thing the biggest joke of low theater I think I've ever seen in my life.

Bill--
This is a rotten time for a blast of your favorite political theories

Yeah, wish it was just me.

The fact is that the Dim "leaders" in LA did nothing to lead, everything to play politics. There are some CTs who think it was planned that way.

Whatever. Had the Left not taken this opportunity to take a situation for which THEY are primarily responsible--and for which no one would have blamed them anyway since "everything is politics" only to them--and tried to turn it on its ear, there wouldn't be the simmering resentment illustrated by my post.

The notion that FEMA suddenly has to be a "first response" organization is beyond laughable.