Available for engineering help - Katrina

My specialty is light-framed residential and commercial structures. I don't know how I can be of service, but if anyone in the three hard hit states needs the help to engineer, draft or provide other services to rebuild the homes that people have lost, please do not hesitate to contact me.
This is not a solicitation - it is an offer to volunteer services. I am not licensed in these states, but if you can use my experience and knowledge then you are welcome to write me for help. I'll do whatever I can from the smallest home, repairs and more on up. My only limitation is that I wish to focus on buildings that people live in and shop for the staples that they need to survive. I am not licensed in California for essential facilities and this is probably best left to those of you with more experience in hospitals and schools.

I believe that we have a large resource and can be deployed over the Internet while working through those of you who are in closer proximity to disaster sites.

Please do not hesitate to write if we can be of help.

Sincerely,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net
760.564.0884 (office, fax and answering machine)