RE: Available for engineering help - Katrina

Bill:

You're in fine voice and rare form today...

I wonder who I should send the bill for all my time spent
Reading the emails on this topic today...

If you care, my take on this situation isn't what you'd expect.

If I get some time, I'll bore you with it tomorrow...

Now I gotta get some work done!

David L. Fisher  SE  PE
Senior Principal
Fisher + Partners Structural Engineers inc
372 West Ontario
Chicago 60610

312.573.1701
312.573.1726 fax