Re: Katrina emergency response

Actually, I think it was MA TF-1 who were there some minutes afterward. The exact minutes I didn't ask them, because they were pretty tired when I was able to talk to them. But I know that we were there before 72 hours which appears to be your criteria.

Instead of griping about all that's happening, why don't you go down to your local Red Cross chapter and take the nine (?) hours of training and ship out (no pay) for three weeks to wherever they can you use you. You may come back with some compassion.

Neil Moore, S.E.