Re: Katrina emergency response

Bill-
You really need to stop hyperventilating!  27 emails in one day... Sheesh!

Now take a deep breath, count to 10 and repeat after me:  This too will pass.

Regards,
Bill Cain

In a message dated 9/6/2005 7:16:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc writes:
Sharon Robertson wrote:

>Joe Allbaugh, a crony from Texas, as head of FEMA.

Snip....

Sheesh. Talk about your "talking points."

Snip....
*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org

Bill Cain, S.E.