RE: Katrina emergency response

I have to agree with you I just started deleting when I saw Bill.

His dedication reminds me of the blind dedication and allegiance that the Germans showed to Hitler…Sad really.

-----Original Message-----
From: BCainse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:BCainse(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 9:03 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Katrina emergency response

Bill-

You really need to stop hyperventilating!  27 emails in one day... Sheesh!

Now take a deep breath, count to 10 and repeat after me:  This too will pass.

Regards,

Bill Cain

In a message dated 9/6/2005 7:16:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc writes:

Sharon Robertson wrote:

>Joe Allbaugh, a crony from Texas, as head of FEMA.

Snip....

Sheesh. Talk about your "talking points."

Snip....
*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org

Bill Cain, S.E.