Re: Is Everyone Present And Accounted For?----[Choices]

In a message dated 9/7/2005 8:37:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca writes:
Bill,
You and I probably disagree on many things, but I didn't
blame George Bush for any of the short-comings at the beginning, but
after listening to him talk about the disaster, I concluded he has
the empathy and sensitivity of a tree stump.
Gary

How can you possibly say Bush is insensitive?  Look at how much time and government money he spent keeping one brain-dead woman alive.

Gail Kelley