Re: Is Everyone Present And Accounted For?----[Choices]

Gary Hodgson & Associates wrote:

Bill,
You and I probably disagree on many things, but I didn't
blame George Bush for any of the short-comings at the beginning, but after listening to him talk about the disaster, I concluded he has the empathy and sensitivity of a tree stump.
Frankly, I don't care how much empathy he (or any President) has.

Not a job description. Doesn't show up in the Constitution.