CMU Wall Rigidity

I have a question regarding CMU wall rigidities.  For the current method of Solid Wall - Strip with openings + Piers, all my references naturally show openings with the same elevation.  Usually either a door and window with the top of the openings at the same level; or several windows with the same height and elevation.  Since architects are strange creatures, this is not always the reality.  How would you go about calculating the rigidity of a wall with openings as shown below (apologies in advance for the crude ASCII drawing).

Gary Grinstead

=================================
|                                                                                      |
|                                                                                      |
|                                                                                      |
|             ___________                                                   |
|             |                    |                                                  |
|             |                    |                 __________             |