Need Engineer in Idyllwide California

I received a call from a posible client who lives in the Palm Springs California area but has a home or cabin in Idyllwide California. He needs and engineer to provide structural services for changes and additions he wants to make on his cabin.

If you work in this area and would like to contact this client, please e-mail me privately at dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net and I will pass on his phone numbers and e-mail address. He would like to meet with the engineer on the site to go over the history of the project and the scope of work.

Sincerely,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net
760.564.0884