Re: Is Everyone Present And Accounted For?----[Choices]

Bill,

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 6:31 AM
Subject: Re: Katrina emergency response

Things have turned so topsy-turvy in this country since the FDR's tenure,
that a person can make a comment like "we need to help the ill and dying
in the Superdome! Everyone call your congressman!" online, and not realize
how preposterously ridiculous she sounds.

If it weren't for the humor that I find in it, I wouldn't bother to debate you. I think I now understand that you would like a pre-FDR, pre-New Deal America, as it was in the roaring 20's or even before that. Since I wasn't born until the swingin 60's you'll have to forgive my ignorance of how great and wonderful America must have been in that long bygone era.