Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Dear Bill[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Dear Bill
- From: "Kevin Polin" <KevinPolin(--nospam--at)Cyberonic.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 18:15:53 -0400
Please… No more... Please.
You really need to stop hyperventilating! 27 emails in one day... Sheesh!
Now take a deep breath, count to 10 and repeat after me: This too will pass.
In a message dated 9/6/2005 7:16:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc writes:
- Prev by Subject: Dear Bill
- Next by Subject: Definition of Structural Engineering for High School Students
- Previous by thread: Dear Bill
- Next by thread: what SEs can do NOW...