RE: Katrina emergency response

Kevin,

I guess we all see what we want to see.  In your case,
it would be difficult to see much given the location
of your head.  (That's hyperbole.)

Your characterization of the German people's blind
dedication and allegiance to Hitler thoroughly reveals
your understanding of the social climate of the time.
(That's satirical wit.)

Thank you so much for your contribution.  (That's
sarcasm.)

John Riley

--- Kevin Polin <KevinPolin(--nospam--at)Cyberonic.com> wrote:

I have to agree with you I just started deleting when
I saw Bill.

His dedication reminds me of the blind dedication and
allegiance that the Germans showed to Hitler.  Sad really.