Re: Bill Polhemus

I agree with Gary.  While I rarely agree with Bill's political views and
rants (and yes, Bill they ARE political like it or not), they don't bother
me much.  If I get weary of them, I can always delete them.  But, truth be
told, they generally entertain me (kind of like watching political
"talking head" show entertain me at times...it is fun to watch to see who
can talk the loudest when trying to talk over the other while not
bothering to even listen to the otherside).  And if nothing else, his
posts (and other political drabble from either side) do cause me to think
(maybe even stew and steam a little).

And in the end, I like most professional sports, so watching the full
contact sport of politics is entertaining.  <grin>  I do enjoy watching
for the stupid sh!t that some political type of either side that will
eventually be said.  And the sport of politics is WAY more entertaining
than pro baseball!  <grin>  The only sad thing is that these paid
"atheletes" (aka politicians) that are enteraining to watch screw up the
country while enteraining me.

So, I say let Bill spew away.  I will just have to redouble my efforts to
resist the urge to be drawn into political threads (bad Scotty).

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI