RE: Wood Grading Stamp

Tom,

Thanks for the correction.  I had done the opposite...I have only really
looked at the grade of timber sized members and assumed it would be
similiar for sawn lumber sizes (guess we know what that makes me).  And
like you, I have only "briefly scanned" the grading rules, so I am no
where near an expert (I although I am pretty sure that I have it correct
for timber sized members, but the memory ain't as good as it was and I
don't personally have a copy of the grading rules in my home office).

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI