Re: Markers for PE exam reference materials?

Thanks for the insight, everyone.

To be honest, I completely missed the "closed-book exam" wording.
After seeing my error, the question now seems even more vague.

I've called my license office, and they should be operational again
in the next few weeks.

Thanks again!