CA PE Civil specific exams

I shall be taking the CA PE Civil specific exams (seismic and surveying)
in October to obtain my CA PE license by reciprosity.  I have a couple of
questions...

1) Can anyone recommend some study materials?

2) For the seismic portion should I try to obtain the CBC or will the 1997
UBC work?  And will I need anything other than Volume 2 (i.e. the
structural chapters)?

3) Any other helpful suggestions?

Thanks,

Scott