Re: Bill Polhemus

Scott Maxwell wrote:

(and yes, Bill they ARE political like it or not)

Only to those to whom EVERYTHING is political.

(BTW, got any comment about the revelation that the city and state officials would not allow the Red Cross to distribute aid in the hours after the Superdome began to fill with refugees?

(How does that influence your thinking about the "poor" federal response--and the notion that this whole thing was likely a put-up job by Dim politicians to make the Bush administration look bad?

(And no, I don't think that's an outrageous suspicion, not considering the wondrous Dim legacy in Louisiana. "The Kingfish" taught 'em well down theah).