Re: Idyllwild?--charging for Initial Site Visits?

With the increase in gas prices, you might want to up your $0.50 rate a
little.  After all, my grocery store seems to feel it is reasonable to
increase the cost of milk to cover increases in gas and thus shipping.
And they are right.  The cost of doing business.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI