Re: Idyllwild?--charging for Initial Site Visits?

Scott Maxwell wrote:

With the increase in gas prices, you might want to up your $0.50 rate a
little.

What I did to figure the fifty cents, was take the forty-point-five cents the IRS allows, then add to it the approximate TWO DOLLAR increase in gasoline prices over the last couple of years, divided by the average 20 mpg my vehicle gets, which comes out to about another dime per mile.

FWIW.