CE Exam - Taking Structural in the PM?

I'll be taking the PE exam (Mississippi) next month and would like to
get some insight from those that took the Structural depth exam (ie,
not the Structural I or II exams) in the afternoon under the new exam
format.

Quite honestly, the feedback I've gotten about the Structural exam
from the PPI2PASS website forum hasn't been too good.  However, I do
get the feeling that those taking the Structural PM exam really
probably weren't prepared for it or didn't have as much experience as
an SE, exclusively.

Many of those that have taken the Structural portion in the aftermoon
have claimed it's the hardest of all the disciplines and seems to get
harder every year. Some have chosen to take other branches (ie,
geotech) in the PM and said it was much easier.

I've done structural design exclusively for most of the past 4-years
since I graduated college. However, I did switch jobs this past
February to a general CE firm, but I still do some structural
projects.

I know the answers will probably be biased, since I am, of course,
posting this on a structural list.

For those of you who have taken the Structural depth exam (which I
assume, the majority), I'd really appreciate your thoughts.

Since 90% of my "real world" experience is in concrete/steel/retaining
wall/foundation design, I just assumed structures was the way to go in
the afternoon.

Now, I'm beginning to wonder. Then again, Transportation seems MUCH easier. :)

- Jeremy S.
Tupelo, MS