Re: CE Exam - Taking Structural in the PM?

Good point, Scott...I should have been more specific.

My question was aimed primarily at those who have taken the new
format exam
(since 2002 I think). When I said majority, I meant to say that most
of the people who
frequent this list AND took the new format exam, probably took the
structural
depth portion in the afternoon.

For you "old timers" who took the essay format, just disregard this
message. :)

- Jeremy