Re: Field welding

dave lowen wrote:

My first take on the note was that the writer was unfamiliar with field
welding procedures and also had difficulty sleeping at night.
That may be, but wouldn't the latter be substantially relieved by the former?

When I'm not sure about something, or it is new to me--which happens very frequently, not being totally familiar with every single thing I ever attempt (unlike some on this list), I hit the books..."do some woodsheddin'" as we gee-tar players like to say.

That's one reason I've come to respect and appreciate those who take so much time to help develop the provisions in our codes and standards...and why I think Harold Sprague is G*d.