From: gskwy(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:gskwy(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 9:41 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Field welding

I have obviously not been following this thread closely enough since I can't quite figure out the connection between field welding and United State Court of Appeals for the Ninth Cuircuit,  but if anyone needs the court web site, here it is:  http://www.ca9.uscourts.gov/

If I had to guess, I would say the connection may somehow have something to do with the Pledge of Allegiance, which in and of itself does not seem to be strongly connected to field welding.

Gail Kelley