Re: Field welding

Jordan Truesdell, PE wrote:

I don't think it has anything to do with the pledge. In the case of field welding in education projects, it could be a "prayer in school" issue, depending on who's doing the welding. ;-)

To clarify: I was using the 9th Circuit as a metaphor for "official decisions" that are often made on no logical (or even legal) basis whatsoever, yet are accepted as "gospel" (oops, was that a religious reference?)

(P.S. "School prayer" and "Pledge of Allegiance" are only the tip of the iceberg with those characters--there's a reason why they are often called "The Ninth Circus").