Re: Field welding

OK, Bill, you confused me (not the first time).  I have to admit that I
think your first statement does not make sense to me.

I would think the latter (i.e. difficulty in sleeping at night) would be
caused/increased by the former (i.e. being unfamiliar with field welding
procedures) in that either the person would be nervous due to the lack of
knowledge, resulting in reduced ability to fall asleep OR the person would
be nervous AND trying to reducing the nervousness by decreasing his/her
lack of knowledge by reading lots of books late into the night (which I
have to admit, in my case would likely result in me sleeping like a baby
as extensive reading of technical stuff tends to make me sleepy...as such,
it is my cure for insomnia <grin>).  I don't see how the latter would
relieve the former (unless like me, reading large amounts of technical
stuff relieves insomnia).  Care to elaborate?

Scott
Adrian, MI