Re: Bill Polhemus

But Dennis, don't you know that all Universities are bastons of the Left?
So, the FactCheck stuff done by one such center of the Liberal Left must
obviously be biased to the Left!  <grin>  ;-)

I thought that I might as well say what some were likely thinking.  ;-)

And note that it is said with HEAVY sarcasm if you could not pick up on it
from reading an email (not that there could not be at least a little
truth, but I really don't know enough of about the website to know if they
really do a good job of backing up their claims with undisputable facts).

Scott
Adrian, MI