Re: SE Grassroots Effort at Change (WAS: Field welding)

Scott Maxwell wrote:

Um, would that not be virtually all projects?
Now you're getting it.

Mark my words: If there is EVER a severe damage or even injury/loss of life claim connected with a project with which you have to do, you are vulnerable, period.

There is a REASON why "tort reform" is on the minds of many responsible people, and why the Trial Lawyers oppose it so fiercely.