Re: Bill Polhemus

Then why did you open your mouth?  After all, you have no problem
attacking Democrats in your rants on this issue and calling them criminals
and call the DNC a criminal organization.  Smacks a lot of politics on
YOUR part to me.  All this with no criticizing by you of anyone except
Democrats/the Left.

Scott
Adrian, MI