Re: Field welding

Scott Maxwell wrote:

Bill,

I don't disagree that lawsuits and lawyers can be a bit screwy and as a
result we pay for it.  I will say that unlike you I don't lump all the
blame on the lawyers...

I can't get away from the fact that the lawyers are, if not the instigators, at least the most dramatic catalyst.

And I don't see much of "Building Owners United To Save Our Right To Sue The Pants Off Every Contractor And Engineer" active in opposing lawsuit abuse.

All I see (and hear) are the Trial Lawyers.