Re: Bill Polhemus

Scott Maxwell wrote:

Then why did you open your mouth?  After all, you have no problem
attacking Democrats in your rants on this issue and calling them criminals
Yeah, I know it "smacks of politics to you" because EVERYTHING is "about politics" to those on the Left.

The fact that one might wish to rid the world of a criminal enterprise doesn't seem to enter into your thinking.