Re: Field welding

I would argue that greed is the most dramtic catalyst.  Just so happens
that there just might happen to be a number of lawyers who are just a
little bit greedy.  It also just so happens that there are just a few
clients of lawyers that are greedy too.

If I used your logic, then you should be ALL for "corporate reform" as
there are plenty of members of upper management that "rape and pillage"
companies (and society when such companies fail) in order to make huge
sums of money in less than fair, justifiable ways.  But, I am sure that
you will just chaulk that up to "free market" or "capitalism".  But, then
greedy lawyers are just excercising their free market options...if there
was not a demand for them, then their supply would diminish.

And for what it is worth, there are plenty of consumer based, patient
rights based, etc organizations against "tort reform".  It ain't just the
lawyers.

Scott
Adrian, MI