Re: Bill Polhemus

Your calling it a criminal enterprise is a political opinion.  I have yet
to see the DNC convicted of criminal enterprise "stuff".  Sure, they get
fined for campaign violations, but if that is you basis then the RNC is a
criminal enterprise as well as they have been fined in the past as well.

Regardless, your stuff is political.  You disagree with things that the
Left believes and supports.  Fine.  Get it.  No problem here.  And that is
your right.  But, last time I checked it is not criminal to believe
differently than Bill Polhemus (you are not dictator...at least yet).

Scott
Adrian, MI