Re: Bill Polhemus

Haan, Scott M POA wrote:

Have you ever heard about the Michael Savage book "Liberalism is a Mental
Disorder".

FWIW, I think Michael Savage is a disgrace and an embarrassment.

I do NOT believe the guy believes 10% of what he says. He is there for that class of so-called "conservative" that I choose to call "the permanently p*ssed-off."

He is a demagogue to them, just as about every Democrat elected official is to their "constituency."

The only difference is, he is powerless to hurt anyone except perhaps his sponsors.