From: Kevin Polin [mailto:KevinPolin(--nospam--at)Cyberonic.com]
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 2:53 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Bill Polhemus

>The fact that one might wish to rid the world of a criminal enterprise

>doesn't seem to enter into your thinking

Bill,

if you are such a HERO why Don’t you start with with ridding the world of  HALIBURTON / CHENNEY / GEORGE W. ENTERPRISE. This team is the biggest criminal enterprise known to man. As a matter of fact this whole administration is one big criminal enterprise.

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041221155307646

But I forgot, you don’ believe world domination by the neocons is criminal, its part of “the spreading of democracy”… and that makes it right.

But I betcha in the last election you voted for enterprise didn’t cha?