Re: Bill Polhemus

Ah, no.

Last time I checked, there is a little thing call "innocent until proven
guilty".  And I still have not seen any such conviction of the DNC.

So, yours is a state of opinion, not fact.  Just cause you believe to be
so, do not make it so.  It so happens that I consider it a political
opinion, but I will concede that the political part could be debated.

As a case in point, I could state my opinion of you and your views right
now (I won't, cause it ain't so nice <grin>).  It is based upon my
observations (what I see, again and again) of you (your posts actually).
I, however, won't to presume to state it as fact.  It is just my
opinion/belief.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI