RE: Bill Polhemus

Ah, no.

It is your OPINION that they are a criminal enterprise.  While I don't
disagree that there are some things that "smell" pretty bad, I have yet to
see any convictions of any those that you named.  Thus, the smell could
just be the gas that someone just passed.  As such, I don't consider them
criminals as much as I may dislike them or mistrust them at times.

Scott
Adrian, MI