Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Indonesia work[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Indonesia work
- From: Rbengrguy(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 20:09:26 EDT
- Cc: Grtconcepts(--nospam--at)aol.com
Attention SEAINT list members:
I have received an inquiry from a colleague looking for a structural engineer to perform work in Indonesia.
It is a 6 month contract to perform services in Indonesia.
Those of you wishing to know more about the project, the service required please contact Gloria Cooke via e-mail at
contributor to www.engology.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: Idyllwild?--charging for Initial Site Visits?
- Next by Subject: Inryco Deck
- Previous by thread: RE: Don't Mess With... (WAS can we please rename this thread)
- Next by thread: PE vs ICBO