Re: CMU repair

How long is the crack?  Is the wall grouted?

For cracks in concrete walls I have used with success Hilti crack repair system

http://www.us.hilti.com/holus/modules/prcat/prca_navigation.jsp?OID=-12194

or

http://www.sikaconstruction.com/con-prod-app-crir.htm

give your local Hilti or Sika rep a call,  both companies have a wide range products.

I have also used Sikadur AnchorFix-1  &  -2  for cosmetic crack repair.
Both come in a 2 part system packaged in a standard chalking gun cartridge for use in a standard chalking gun.
The mixing nozzle can be used drive the product into the crack (~1/4" deep).

Both products gel VERY quickly ~3 to 5 minutes depending on temperature, so be prepared to work fast or  it will  harden in the nozzle!

cheers
Bob