Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Field welding[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Field welding
- From: BCainse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:33:27 EDT
You haven't missed much. The author of that comment has just been enjoying seeing his own posts come back through (I think he has sent over 50 in the last 3 days). I don't think many others are listening to his political tirades any more. Its nice when he actually makes an engineering comment on something engineering related.
Bill Cain, SE
In a message dated 9/9/2005 9:42:23 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, gskwy(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:
Bill Cain, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Field welding
- Next by Subject: Re: Field welding
- Previous by thread: RE: Field welding
- Next by thread: RE: Field welding