Regards,
Bill Cain, SE
Berkeley CA

In a message dated 9/9/2005 9:42:23 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, gskwy(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:
I have obviously not been following this thread closely enough since I can't quite figure out the connection between field welding and United State Court of Appeals for the Ninth Cuircuit,  but if anyone needs the court web site, here it is:  http://www.ca9.uscourts.gov/

If I had to guess, I would say the connection may somehow have something to do with the Pledge of Allegiance, which in and of itself does not seem to be strongly connected to field welding.

Gail Kelley

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 07:43:32 -0500
Subject: Re: Field welding

I realize that there are code provisions that may be questionable as to their wisdom in the fulness of time, but that's true of virtually any human endeavor.

Certainly they are less arbitrary than many--if not most--of the decisions handed down by the U.S. Ninth Circuit.

Regards,
Bill Cain, S.E.
Berkeley CA