Re: Your Friendly Neighborhood Thugs (was: Bill Polhemus)

Bill,

You finally said something I agree with...partially.  You say the Dems/Leftists are criminals.  I believe politicians on each side of the aisle are criminals.  Dems and the GOP alike protect their little fiefdoms at any cost.  And at our expense.  That's why I voted for an outsider in '92 who promised to kick butt.  Who knew Ross Perot would turn out to be a nutty Texan like you?

I like watching the blood vessels bulge out of your forehead.

Regards,
Denise Poeltler, PE
Palm Desert, CA