Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Your Friendly Neighborhood Thugs (was: Bill Polhemus)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Your Friendly Neighborhood Thugs (was: Bill Polhemus)
- From: DRPFLY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 12:26:32 EDT
You finally said something I agree with...partially. You say the Dems/Leftists are criminals. I believe politicians on each side of the aisle are criminals. Dems and the GOP alike protect their little fiefdoms at any cost. And at our expense. That's why I voted for an outsider in '92 who promised to kick butt. Who knew Ross Perot would turn out to be a nutty Texan like you?
I like watching the blood vessels bulge out of your forehead.
Denise Poeltler, PE
Palm Desert, CA
- Prev by Subject: Your Friendly Neighborhood Thugs (was: Bill Polhemus)
- Previous by thread: Re: ITEM: "A Barrier That Could Have Been"
- Next by thread: Relocating to Colorado