Re: Bill Polhemus

Scott Maxwell wrote:

Last time I checked, there is a little thing call "innocent until proven
guilty".  And I still have not seen any such conviction of the DNC.
"Innocent until proven guilty" is for the courts, not for those of us who inform ourselves enough to hold an opinion.

The DNC has been hit innumerable times in the last several years since the Dims have been out of power, with legal infractions mostly stemming from VOTE FRAUD. They have that down to a fine science.

In fact, the more they scream about "Bush stealing elections," the more I'm reminded of the old adage that the crook is the first to scream "Stop, Thief!"