Re: Relocating to Colorado

I can't do that but I *can* advise you that the weather in the Denver-Boulder area is (or at least was in 1960 :) a he!! of a lot better than it often is in Pennsylvania!  I'm still in awe of how several feet of snow in Boulder would just turn into brown sugar and then evaporate instead of turning into slush for a week as in PA.  At that time it was possible to see Denver from the flatirons (mountains) above Boulder, whereas I'm not sure you can still do that.  OTOH we had to pay a toll to drive the "freedway" from D. to B., which you don't now.  Thank goodness for small favors.

Good luck in CO!

Ralph