Flex-C Trac

I hope I'm the only guy out there spending the first football weekend working.  I would hate to think we are all as crazy as some think.

I have a client that thinks this product "Flex-C Trac" can be used in a ledger type of situation where the track is formed to the inside of a radiused CMU wall.  I downloaded what I could, and it doesn't look as if it can be used in that type of structural application such as diaphragm attachments and anchor bolting.

Has anybody else out there been exposed to this product before?  It looks great for top and bottom tracks for curved non-load bearing walls though.

thanks,
Joe