Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Relocating to Colorado[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Relocating to Colorado
- From: "Sherman, William" <ShermanWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 21:53:51 -0400
Monster.com has several ads for Structural Engineers in the Denver area. The Denver Post just has one Structural ad on their website. We just hired a new grad a few weeks ago. Over the past year it seems that other Structural Engineers that I have talked to say they are busy, but I don't have any direct leads on who might be hiring right now.
William C. Sherman, PE
CDM, Denver, CO
From: Johnenader(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Johnenader(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2005 5:27 PM
Subject: Relocating to Colorado
I am thinking about relocating to Colorado from the East coast. Can anyone give me information about the demand for structural engineers in Denver or Colorado Springs?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Relocating to Colorado
- Next by Subject: Residential Collector Design
- Previous by thread: Re: Relocating to Colorado
- Next by thread: Flex-C Trac