Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2005 3:45 PM
Subject: RE: Bill Polhemus...Shame!!!

Bill Said: ?I stopped caring a long time ago, for good or ill.?

That?s exactly what wrong with this country people stopped caring, people stopped caring about ordinary Americans and the future of this country.

What do you care you?ll be gone in a few years. Let us young generation deal with the mess... created by the bills of the world, and the bush?s.

Well? I CARE About the my country and the people of my country?