Bill Polhemus...Shame!!!

Kevin Polin:

My god!  Read what he said.  He didn't say he stopped
caring.  Do you think he'd subscribe to the abuse he
takes because he doesn't care?

You said, "That's exactly what wrong with this country
people stopped caring about ordinary Americans and the
future of this country." (Typos, punctuations,
etcetera are yours, but maybe you don't care)

What's wrong with this country isn't that people
stopped caring, but rather that too many people
stopped thinking long-term.  Too much thought is
self-centered and short sighted.

You may eventually come to believe that the most
caring course for most social and political actions is
conservative rather than liberal.  In my mind,
liberalism is self-centered and grounded in
gratification in the present.  Do you disagree?

Good luck in the future, when all us old ones are
gone.   All us old ones, who don't give a rat's ass
what happens to our children and grandchildren, will
be somewhere celebrating the fact that we dumped on
them.  Man, I can't wait!  I hate those little
bastards upstairs in their beds.  Tomorrow, just to be
a dick, I might tell them about how social security
works.  Do you even have a clue?

John Riley

--- Kevin Polin <KevinPolin(--nospam--at)Cyberonic.com> wrote:

> Bill Said: "I stopped caring a long time ago, for
> good or ill."

> That's exactly what wrong with this country people
> stopped caring, people stopped caring about ordinary
Americans and the