Re: Flex-C Trac

Joe-

I took a look at the product & IMO it is meant to be used as a curved bottom plate & curved top plate.  Also to form a curved vaulted ceiling; continuous curved joist hanger

When the product is curved it can accept joists or studs but I do not believe it can be attached to a curved wall for use as a ledger; it doesn't curve in that direction.

How about using a Simpson skew joist hanger?  Depending on the length of the curved section of the cmu wall, your diaphragm framing might have to get pretty creative.

cheers
Bob