RE: Bill Polhemus

Nice...

To say that to someone who comes from a military family (Revolutionary War,
1812, Civil War, WWI, WWII, Korea, Viet Nam, Iraq I, Iraq II - with CLOSE
family currently overseas in COMBAT as VOLUNTEERS in Afghanistan), that is
one stupid-ass comment...even from you.

Don't give me that crap that "Freedom has a price"...

Today is the four year anniversary of 9/11 and we live in no safer a world
Than we did then...just ask the government...the Terror Alert is still
ELEVATED.

I also lost a good friend in Iraq in COMBAT earlier this year, you knuckle
head. If you like, I can give you the email address of his WIDOW and his
three young boys (3/5/8) so you can copy her on your infantile crap.

If you could have been at the funeral and seen my friend's wife trembling
and the faces on his young sons who have lost their father, maybe you would
join the rest of us in the realm of reality.

Young men and women dying has nothing to do with the "left" or the "right"

Don't presume to tell me about sacrifice from your basement office.

It makes me want to vomit.

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Principal
Fisher+Partners