Basement Walls - A/B/C Slot Cuts

To all,

I have an apartment building project with basement parking.  The basement walls are to be made of concrete.  The contractor is planning to use A/B/C slot cuts to build the walls. The width of every slot is 8 ft.  They will only be creating a cold joint without cutting the reinforcements.  The method seems O.K. since I designed the walls using one foot strip anyway. I only disallowed cutting/stopping in the middle of column.

I want to get your opinion about this.  I might be missing something important with this method.

Thanks in advance.

ASQuilala Jr., P.E.